3 bedroom detached house for saleLiddell Close, Pontprennau, Cardiff
Sold STC £275,000
- Well Presented Detached Home
- Situated in Sought after Cul De Sac
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Utility Area
- Driveway and Integrated Garage
- Viewing Recommended!
Situated in this sought after cul de sac location is this well presented three bedroom detached home. This home comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/w.c., lounge through to dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen/utility area, three bedrooms and family bathroom. No Onward Chain!
**Viewing Recommended** Situated in this sought after cul de sac location is this well presented detached home. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., lounge through to dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen/utility area, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed good size gardens. There is a driveway leading to integrated garage. The property is within walking distance to school, shops, doctors, local bus routes and public house. The property is within close driving distance to the A48/M4 access corridor and a short drive to Cardiff City Centre. A family home with internal viewing being recommended!
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors to downstairs cloakroom and lounge.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, alarm box and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 2" Max x 10' 11" ( 4.32m Max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Dining Room 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Laminate flooring, radiator and sliding door to:
Conservatory 16' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.95m x 2.92m )
Double glazed UPVC construction, laminate flooring and doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/ Uitlity Area 17' 1" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.21m Max x 3.58m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, two radiators, door to integrated garage and double glazed UPVC door to rear garden.
Airing cupboard housing boiler and slatted shelves and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes with sliding door and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn, path leading to front entrance and off road parking.
Enclosed with fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area and mature shrubs.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59455763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.