2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandhurst Avenue, LEEDS
- Was £105,000 Now £99,995
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Central heating & Double glazing
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Semi detached
A great property in a great and convenient location close to local amenities and good transport links. The property is a fantastic semi detached and briefly comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS, bathroom and gardens to the front & rear.
A great property in a great and convenient location close to local amenities and good transport links. The property is a fantastic semi detached and briefly comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS, bathroom and gardens to the front & rear. Viewing strongly advised!!!
Door to the front of the property and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 9' 10" x 17' 4" ( 3.00m x 5.28m )
Open fire place with brick surround, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 11' 10" ( 2.67m x 3.61m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 9" ( 3.71m x 1.75m )
White fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces, sink with drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, door to the rear and two double glazed window also to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor entrance hall & double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 10' x 15' 7" ( 3.05m x 4.75m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front and rear.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.72m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
White suite comprising hand wash basin, WC, bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a large garden with lawn area. To the rear is a garden with laid to lawn and patio area.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59457719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.