2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleArbour Walk, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £110,000
- SUMMER SALE Guide Price WAS $120,000 -£140,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £125,000
- No Chain
- Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- En - Suite To Master Bedroom
- Balcony Off Living Room
SUMMER SALE was Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £125,000
No Chain. A two bed ground floor apartment in brief: entrance hallway accessed via secure communal entrance, open plan lounge/kitchen, balcony, two bedrooms with en-suite to master and bathroom.
SUMMER SALE was Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000
NOW GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £125,000
Ideal for first time buyers or investors alike is this two bed ground floor apartment is the perfect buy. With a balcony area off the front room, the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway accessed via secure communal entrance, open plan lounge/kitchen area with French doors onto the balcony area, Two well proportioned bedrooms with an en-suite shower room off the master and a bathroom. Excellent links to local shops & great transport links including bus, train and motorway. This property benefits from NO CHAIN.
PVC double glazed door to the front elevation, doors leading to the Lounge and Bedrooms, store cupboard and fuse box.
Lounge 11' x 16' 4" ( 3.35m x 4.98m )
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner. PVC double glazed double doors to the patio area, radiator.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 13' ( 1.98m x 3.96m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, built in gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit. Space for washing machine and under counter fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink with single drainer.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, door to En Suite
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, part tiled walls, walk in shower cubicle, low level w.c. pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 3" to recess ( 3.66m x 2.51m to recess )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Part tiled walls, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59460869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM103971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.