3 bedroom flat for saleThe Corniche, Tower One, 20 Albert Embankment, London SE1
- 3 Double Bedrooms & 3 Luxury Bathrooms (3 En-Suite)
- Right to Park
- River View
- 24 Hour Concierge
- North West Aspect
- Open Plan Reception Room, Integrated Kitchen
- Under Floor Heating, Wood Flooring, Comfort Cooling
- Residents Skyline Club Lounge, Infinity Pool, Spa and Screening Room
- Close to The Excellent Transport Links of Vauxhall
A spacious 3 double bedroom apartment of approx. 1,655sq.ft (153.80sq.m) on the 14th floor of Tower Two of this landmark development by St James, located on the South Bank of the River Thames at Albert Embankment. This beautiful property is located in a sought after position in the development offering breath-taking views towards the River Thames and beyond. Additionally there are 3 luxury bathrooms (3 en-suite), an open plan reception room with fully fitted interior designed kitchen with Miele appliances, a large utility cupboard, good storage and balcony. Designed by the internationally acclaimed architectural practice, Foster and Partners, residents will further benefit from a Skyline Club Lounge on the 19th floor, an extensive health and wellness suite offering spa treatments, a gymnasium with private training facilities and an indoor infinity pool and screening room. This apartment also comes with parking. The Corniche is due to complete in 2017. Any images used are just for illustration and cannot be relied upon for accuracy.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £7-£7.20psf
Ground Rent: £1000pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26268447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.