3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJersey Close, Hoddesdon
- Family Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- Double Glazed Windows & GCH via Radiators
- Landscaped Rear Garden & Garage
Situated in this quiet cul de sac position and within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre is this well presented and spacious three bedroom end of terraced family home, maintained to a very high standard and incorporating many features. A viewing of this property is a must.
A well presented and spacious three bedroom extended end of terraced family home which has been maintained to a very high standard by the current vendors, incorporating features to include a downstairs WC/utility room, luxury upstairs bathroom, landscaped rear garden and garage. The property is situated in this quiet cul de sac position, within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its many shopping and recreational amenities. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Main woodgrain effect double glazed front door with matching side lights leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor and door to:
Family Lounge / Dining Room 25' 11" x 12' 7" ( 7.90m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed window to side, power points and TV point, feature gas coal effect fireplace with attractive stone surround, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard and further storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.33m x 2.72m )
With a range of Oak effect wall cupboards, ample work tops and beech work tops, feature Butler sink with cupboards and drawers under, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge, display unit, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, feature gas range style cooker (not included), double glazed window and double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, radiator, doors to downstairs cloakroom/utility room.
Downstairs Cloakroom / Utility
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit with tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard and door to:
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, radiator and TV point, fitted wall to wall wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring and coving.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, double glazed obscure window, low voltage lighting.
LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN being paved, fenced boundaries, outside light and ou side water. Side access leading to the FRONT GARDEN with steps to main front door and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59462939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.