Land for saleRiver Earn, Crieff, Perthshire, PH7
- Weeks 13 & 32 for sale
- 4 beats on 2.1 miles of double bank and 0.32 miles single bank
- 3 rods per beat fished in daily rotation
- 3 well maintained huts with heating, cooking and WC
- 5 year average catch of 84 Salmon/Grilse and 51 Sea Trout
Two weeks of Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing Rights for sale in perpetuity on the River Earn in Scenic Perthshire
Lochlane and Laggan fishings offer some beautiful fly water in a section of the river that descends considerably in height throughout its length and therefore produces wonderful streams, runs and glides. There are 4 beats with 32 named pools over 2.1 miles of double bank fishing and 0.32 miles single bank. Each beat allows a maximum of 3 rods and rotates on a daily basis.
The beats are well kept with good vehicle access and comfortable fishing huts and much improvement has been made to paths and river banks. Weeks 13 and 32 are now available to purchase and catch records over the last five years are set out below.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59463773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER160095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.