2 bedroom flat for saleBrixton Road, London
Sold STC £495,000
- Stunning two bedroom split level flat
- Spaciously arranged over the second and third floors
- Light and Airy
- Fantastic bay-fronted Lounge
- Spacious reception room
A charming two double bedroom split level Victorian conversion flat located in the heart of Oval.
This is quite simply a lovely, charming and well presented two bedroom set within the heart of Oval. Arranged over the second and third floors, occupying the top of a handsome conversion, this superb property provides a well proportioned accommodation which features a fantastic sized kitchen arched through to a bright and spacious lounge boasting a large attractive bay window with dual aspect windows providing natural light ideal for entertaining family and guests. The property features high ceilings in the lounge and kitchen, is in good order throughout and with original fire places intact in all the rooms.
The property is located between Brixton & Clapham Roads providing access to a highly desirable road in close proximity to the Oval Tube Station, bus links, eateries and shops, making it a cool destination as well as a dream commute. In addition Both Vauxhall (Victoria & Mainline) and Kennington (City/West End of Northern line) stations serve the area. A number of bars, shops and restaurants can be found in the immediate vicinity, whilst The City, West End and South Bank are all accessible.
Reception 16' 8" x 15' 1" ( 5.08m x 4.60m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 14' 9" ( 5.08m x 4.50m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 10' ( 4.01m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59465357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT107472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.