2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLindale Mount, Wakefield
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- In need of some cosmetic improvement
- Offered to the market with no upper chain
- Pleasant location in Wrenthorpe
Offered to the market with no upper chain. In need of some cosmetic improvement but would make an excellent family home. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this home.
Offered to the market with no upper chain a 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow located in Wrenthorpe. The property comprises of entrance hallway, good deal of storage space, 2 reception rooms or second bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and an en-suite w.c. The property has off road parking to the side and gardens to both front and rear. In need of cosmetic improvement but would make a lovely home.
White upvc side entrance door with obscured glazed panels and chrome fixtures leading into the entrance porchway.
Door into pantry storage cupboard. Solid door with decorative stained leaded glass panel leading into the entrance hallway.
Good size entrance hallway. Radiator, deep skirting boards, storage area with leaded glazed window and houses the boiler.
Kitchen 11' 11" Max x 8' 10" ( 3.63m Max x 2.69m )
Hardwood leaded glazed window to the front aspect. A range of base and wall units in wood, cornice and plinths, four ring gas hob, oven beneath and extractor fan above, laminate work surface, tiled floor, plumbing for a washing machine,. integrated one and half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, space for other utilities, radiator. Door into pantry larder storage, obscured glazed window.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 10" Max ( 5.11m x 3.30m Max )
Window leaded glazed to the front with far reaching views. Deep skirting boards, telephone point, coving to ceiling, radiator, living flame gas fire with a marble style base, ornate tiled hearth and ornate surround.
Dining Room/2nd Reception 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Hardwood leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Living flame gas fire with an ornate tiled surround and tiled base and wooden hearth, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 4" ( 1.70m x 1.93m )
Obscured and leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a paneled Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal sink in a porcelain ornate design with mixer tap, w.c., towel/radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls, wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Wall lights, hardwood leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Generous size landing, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.33m )
Leaded glazed window to the front aspect. with far reaching views. Radiator. Access into en-suite w.c.
Low level flush w.c., pedestal sink with twin taps, storage cupboards within the eaves space.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max x 8' 11" ( 3.81m Max x 2.72m )
Leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Well stocked gardens to the front with a driveway to the side leading to the rear gardens.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate continue onto Link Road. Turn left onto Bradford Road. Take a left onto Wrenthorpe Road. onto Wrenthorpe Lane. Take a left onto Lindale Mount and the property can be identified by our For Sale board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59477081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.