4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2FJ
- Spacious and stylish end of terrace town house
- Reception hall with cloakroom
- Sitting room
- kitchen/breakfast room
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Delightful fully enclosed sunny rear garden
- Adjoining garage with on drive parking
- Close to unspoilt countryside, parkland, play areas and the Trinity school
Enjoy summer days in the south/west facing garden or enjoy the short stroll or cycle ride into town along historic Quakers Walk seen in picture 18.
This well presented end terrace town house has spacious and well-presented accommodation arranged over three floors and briefly comprises; reception hall with cloakroom,
Sitting room with French doors opening onto the sunny rear garden, and a contemporary kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor are two double and one single bedrooms and a family bathroom with the large impressive master bedroom suite on the second floor.
Adjoining the house is a single garage with on drive parking.
Warmed by gas fired central heating and enhanced by double glazing.
Perfect for a young family with play areas and open spaces literally on the doorstep and the Trinity school within a few minutes level walk.
Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to the larger cities of Georgian Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham(London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59477570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZPAL67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.