2 bedroom flat for saleSugden Close, Brighouse
Sold STC £85,000
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000- £90,000
- NO CHAIN
- Off Street Parking for 1 car
- Close Proximity to Brighouse Town Centre
- Garden to Rear
**GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000** Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom first floor apartment in the popular area of Brighouse.
**GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000** Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom first floor apartment in the popular area of Brighouse. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from off street parking for one car and a garden to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to show what the property has to offer.
Having a door to the front elevation.
Lounge 11' 5" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.48m max x 3.25m max )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, an electric fire place, a radiator, and TV and telephone aerial points. The room is spacious with views overlooking the garden and leading into the kitchen diner.
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 7' 2" max ( 3.61m x 2.18m max )
Being Tiled and fully fitted with wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric oven and hob with cooker hood, a fridge freezer and telephone point. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. Letting in light there is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having stairs from the entrance hall and stairs leading to the bedrooms , bathroom and lounge. Having a storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 7' 5" into wardrobes x 11' 4" ( 2.26m into wardrobes x 3.45m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window with views to of the rear garden, fitted wardrobes around the top and to the sides of where the bed would be, a radiator and television and telephone aerials.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" into recess x 6' 10" ( 2.87m into recess x 2.08m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation an electric radiator and built in wall storage.
Being partly tiled and having a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, a shower in its own cubical, a wash hand basin, an extractor fan and a wc.
To the rear of the property there is a paved area with seating and an out house for storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59482730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.