4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLugtrout Lane, Solihull
- Stunning views
- Four Bedrooms
- Fantastic Location
- Dining Room
- Downstairs w.c
SUPERB LOCATION! Tucked away from the town centre yet still a short distance from all of the action is this fantastic four bedroom semi detached property. Offering the most beautiful views out on to the fields of Catherine-de-Barnes it really is one not to be missed.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY !!! Tucked away from the town centre yet still a short distance from all of the action is this fantastic four bedroom semi detached property. Offering the most beautiful views out on to the fields of Catherine-de-Barnes it really is one not to be missed. Close proximity to the Town Centre with its Restaurants and shopping facilities including Shopping Mall. Stunning features include a beautiful view which can be seen from most rooms four generous size bedrooms most pleasant and spacious family reception hall, leading onto a spacious dining and living room. This family home comprises in full; Entrance hallway. Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, downstairs W.C. Mature Rear Garden. a third living room which offers an opportunity for a study,office or a fifth bedroom. Viewing is essential!
Driveway providing off road parking and door into:
Central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 20' 5" into stairwell x 13' 2" into recess ( 6.22m into stairwell x 4.01m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to side elevation, open fire, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor and TV aerial.
Dining Room 14' 1" into bay and max x 8' 11" ( 4.29m into bay and max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, open fire and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation and access to rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 12' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, oven, TV aerial and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window, tiled flooring, door into WC and central heating radiator.
Loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to front, rear and side elevations, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" plus wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.58m plus wardrobe x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 2.49m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Four 12' 9" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 2.79m max )
(Some restricted head space.)
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Window to side elevation, jacuzzi bath, shower, shaver point, WC and wash hand basin.
Good size garden overlooking stunning fields, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59484578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.