2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAngell Lane, Holbeach, Spalding
Sold STC £129,995
- Semi-detached House
- Lounge, Kitchen/diner
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Off road parking and garden
- Close to facilities
Semi-detached house ideal First time Buy or Investment purchase. The property is situated in a cul de sac location close to the facilities of Holbeach. Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms and Refitted bathroom. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and off road parking and gardens.
Semi-detached house ideal First time Buy or Investment purchase. The property is situated in a cul de sac location close to the facilities of Holbeach. Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms and Re-fitted bathroom. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and off road parking and gardens.
with UPVC entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge: 14' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.02m )
with window to front, radiator, TV point, coved and textured ceiling. Internal glazed doors to entrance hall and kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner: 13' 5" x 6' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.03m )
with a range of units at wall and base level, inset stainless steel sink with worktops over and tiled splashbacks. Integtrated electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, window to rear, vinyl flooring, extractor fan. Coved and textured ceiling, understair cupboard. UPVC half glazed door with side screen leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall, window to side, loft access, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
excluding recess, with window to front, radiator, built in cupboard with gas fired boiler, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 10' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.08m )
with window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
recently re-fitted and having bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled splashback, window to rear, radiator. Textured ceiling.
The property is set back behind a gravelled foregarden and driveway to the side providing off road parking. Handgate giving access to rear garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn with borders to side. Patio area to immediate rear of house. Outside cold water supply. The garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing.
From the Long Sutton Office turn left and continue along Gedney Road to the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit and continue along the A17 taking the 3rd turning to the left into Fleet Hargate and follow the signs to Holbeach. After a few miles on reaching Holbeach along Fleet Road take the left turning into Damgate Road then right into Fishpond Lane. After some distance take the left turning into Farrow Avenue and Angell Lane is off to the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59486246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.