4 bedroom terraced house for saleStamford Road, Kettering
Sold STC £200,000
- Viewing Essential
- Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Original Period Features
SPACIOUS PERIOD TOWNHOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES - Original features, master suite to second floor, modern kitchen, good size lounge/dining room, four piece family bathroom, low maintenance rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Enter via double glazed door to porch with decorative mosaic tiles to floor. Door to:
Timber glazed front door with stained glass detail and matching over light. Decorative mosaic tile floor. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
Lounge Area 11'9 x 13'8 (3.63m x 4.20m)
Bay window to front aspect. Stripped wood flooring. Glass shelving inset to original fireplace with down lights. Squared open arch to:
Dining Area 11'9 x 8'6 (3.63m x 2.62m)
French doors to rear garden. Fireplace with inset multi fuel wood burner style stove.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 22' x 10' (6.70m x 3.04m)
Two windows and door giving access to rear garden. Re-fitted with a range of high gloss cream wall and base units with contrasting granite work surfaces over. Sliding larder unit. Space for Range style cooker with chimney style cooker hood over and mosaic effect tiled splash backs. Space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated dishwasher.
UTILITY 5'3 x 5'1 (1.61m x 1.55m)
Utility area - Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and free standing appliances. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Wall mounted boiler for gas central heating.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Doors to:
BEDROOM TWO 14'8 x 11'9 (4.51m x 3.62m)
Windows to front aspect. Feature fireplace. Wall light points.
Dressing area - 8'6 x 2'6 (2.62m x 0.79m)
Window to front aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 11'9 x 10'8 (3.62m x 3.29m)
Window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace. Wall light points.
BEDROOM FOUR 9'3 x 6'8 (2.83m x 2.07m)
Two obscure glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator.
BATHROOM 12'2 x 8'8 (3.71m x 2.68m)
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Four piece suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin, contemporary panel bath with centre mounted fittings, low level WC and double width shower enclosure. Two towel rail style radiators. Extractor.
STAIRS RISING TO:
BEDROOM ONE 18'2 max x 15'9 in to bay (5.54m x 4.84m )
Bay to front aspect. Wall light points and down lighting. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Door to:
Three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wall mounted wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel rail style radiator. Extractor.
Courtyard style frontage with access to main front door.
Enclosed by fencing and brick walling the garden is laid to patio for easy maintenance and outside entertaining, ivy clad areas, planted areas and decorative gravel inlay. Outside tap. Gated access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59486273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.