3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarlham Grove, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- Well presented semi detached house
- Three bedroom
- Luxury bathroom suite
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden
- Close to UEA
- Viewing essential
An exceptionally well presented semi-detached house positioned just off Earlham Green Lane that lies to the west of Norwich, providing excellent access to Norwich city, the hospital and the University of East Anglia.
With stairs to the first floor and radiator.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled flooring, radiator and window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.84m max x 3.63m max )
With feature coal effect electric fire with Adam's style surround, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and uPVC double glazing sliding patio door to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel gas hob with extractor, stainless steel electric oven, plumbing and space for dishwasher, gas fired boiler and tiled flooring with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC double glazed window to the conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 7' 6" ( 5.38m x 2.29m )
Windows to the rear and side aspects, door to rear aspect leading to the garden and double doors to side aspect.
Stainless steel sink unit, radiator, base level storage units, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, radiator and tiled flooring with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a luxury suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level With ladder radiator, two storage cupboards, tile surrounds, and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Large storage facility with the potential to be converted into further accommodation subject to planning consents etc.
There is a graveled garden to the front of the property with pathway leading to the front door with approximately three off road parking spaces. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and path. There is a lovely trellis with climbing rose and a range of mature trees and shrubs, two garden sheds and seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59488370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.