4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Fersfield
Sold STC £420,000
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage
- Generous Garden Approx 0.5 acres (stms)
- Picturesque Rural Views to Front & Rear
A substantial four bedroom detached family house situated in the popular village of Fersfield. Sitting in a generous garden approaching 0.5 acre (stms) and benefits a detached single garage and offers attractive rural views to both the front and rear aspects.
Front aspect door, carpet, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Radiator, front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, wall uplights.
Sitting Room 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, double doors to;
Living Room 22' 1" x 12' ( 6.73m x 3.66m )
Two side aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed door, carpet and two radiators.
Kitchen 16' x 8' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.64m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor, work surfaces, one and a half sink and drainer, integral dishwasher, oil fired boiler, electric RangeMaster oven and hob, range of base units, wall units, exposed beams, doors to;
Utility Room 9' 3" x 8' 6" Max ( 2.82m x 2.59m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, space for washing machine, work surface, larder, cupboard and storage cupboard doors to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled walls, low level flush WC, hand wash basin with storage under, tiled floor, radiator, tiled shower cubical.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.47m x 4.06m )
Tiled floor, radiator, five rear aspect double glazed windows, two side aspect double glazed doors, ceiling fan light.
Carpet, doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed windows, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, paneled bath, carpet, radiator and tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 9" Max ( 2.95m x 2.67m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet,
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, airing cupboard and built in wardrobe.
Landing Room 5' 8" x 4' 7" ( 1.73m x 1.40m )
Front aspect double glazed window and carpet.
Garden To The Front
Large Shingle Drive, lawned garden, enclosed by brick wall with gate leading to path.
Garden To The Rear
Concrete and shingle patio area, substantial lawned area, mature trees shrubs and bushes
Garage 21' 1" x 11' 4" ( 6.43m x 3.45m )
Double door entry, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59490893.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.