4 bedroom detached house for saleFairy Dell, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- Four Bedroom Detached Property in a desirable part of Marton
- Immaculate Interior with Character Features
- Double Garage
We are delighted to offer this beautifully designed property which is packed with character. Situated in a very desirable part of Marton this Four Bedroom detached property must be seen to be appreciated.
We are delighted to offer this beautifully designed property which is packed with character. Situated in a very desirable part of Marton this Four Bedroom detached property must be seen to be appreciated. Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Through Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, Study Room and Four Bedrooms. Externally, the property benefits to the front a Double Garage and a large courtyard/ driveway to fit 10 cars. To the rear, the property has a nicely enclosed courtyard perfect for entertaining. Call today to book your viewing on this wonderful family home.
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator and tiling to the floor.
Tiled cloakroom comprising: double glazed window to front elevation with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Office/study 11' 7" x 13' 8" ( 3.53m x 4.17m )
double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 31' 8" x 13' 4" ( 9.65m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with double glazed opening patio doors, fire with marble surround, radiator and telephone and television points.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 12' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.94m )
double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen 18' 3" MAX x 18' 3" MAX ( 5.56m MAX x 5.56m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes: electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, door leading to utility room and tiling. This beautiful kitchen also features a glass roof and a family friendly breakfast bar with built in griddle.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 7' 6" MAX ( 1.57m x 2.29m MAX )
Includes a range of cupboards and work surfaces with double glazed window to side elevation and door leading to rear courtyard.
Conservatory 10' x 17' ( 3.05m x 5.18m )
Includes UPVC double glazed window to rear and side elevation with fitted lights.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor landing with access to boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 10' x 12' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" MAX to fitted wardrobe x 13' 4" MAX ( 3.00m MAX to fitted wardrobe x 4.06m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" MAX to fitted wardrobe x 13' 3" ( 2.69m MAX to fitted wardrobe x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 11' 7" MAX to fitted wardrobes ( 2.06m x 3.53m MAX to fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom: double glazed window to rear elevation with bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC and chrome towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway/ courtyard .To the rear a gorgeous low maintenance enclosed courtyard perfect for entertaining guests.
Includes power, light and electric roller doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59490944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.