4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £204,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional Mid Row House
- Popular Location
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms Set Over Two Floors
- Bathroom & Separate Cloakroom
- Easily Managed Gardens To Front & Rear
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Traditional mid row house in popular convenient location close to Grove Park. The accommodation includes: Vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. Kitchen, four bedrooms over two floors, modern bathroom, separate cloakroom. Outside there are pleasant easily managed front and rear gardens.
A good sized, traditional, mid row house in popular convenient location close to Grove Park, with gas central heating and double glazing. Well planned accommodation including: Vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. Kitchen. There are four bedrooms over two floors, part tiled modern bathroom with shower to bath, separate cloakroom with w.c. and wash hand basin. Outside there are pleasant easily managed front and rear gardens.
Upvc double glazed panelled entrance door and upper double glazed window to vestibule with vinyl floor covering, dado rail, double door meter cupboard and ceiling light point.
Inner glass panelled door to hall:
With wall light and single radiator.
Front Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 8" Into recess ( 4.32m x 4.17m Into recess )
With stripped timber floor, double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator. Two wall lights, timber fire surround.
Rear Dining Room 12' 4" Into recess x 12' 2" Maximum ( 3.76m Into recess x 3.71m Maximum )
With double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, single panelled radiator.
L Shaped Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
(Excluding door recess area)
Having units with maple effect doors, complementary work surfaces and comprising:
Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, two further double base cupboards, two single base cupboards and base drawer unit. Single wall cupboard. White tiled surrounds, double glazed window above sink unit, double glazed door to garden, gas point, single panelled radiator, vinyl floor covering. Vailant gas central heating boiler.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with single radiator.
Front Bedroom One 18' into recess x 12' 7" ( 5.49m into recess x 3.84m )
With double glazed window, single panelled radiator, two wall light points and stripped timber floor.
Rear Bedroom Two 12' 4" Into recess x 12' 3" ( 3.76m Into recess x 3.73m )
With double glazed window and single radiator.
With white suite and comprising:
Panelled bath with Gainsborough shower, screen, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window, wood panelling to dado height and white wall tiling to bath and shower areas. Vinyl floor covering and single panelled radiator.
With white suite comprising:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin with lower cupboard, double glazed window, electric shaver point and strip light. Single panelled radiator and vinyl floor covering.
Approached from first floor landing by a turned staircase leading to second floor landing with skylight.
Front Bedroom Three 18' 3" Into recess x 12' 9" Into bay ( 5.56m Into recess x 3.89m Into bay )
With double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Four 12' 4" Into recess x 12' 3" ( 3.76m Into recess x 3.73m )
(Room with limited head height)
Double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
There are gardens to the front and rear, the front garden with, Cotswold graveling, flowers and shrubs, boundary wall and wrought iron gate. rear patio garden with boundary walling, flower beds, brick garden store, patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59492798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.