2 bedroom apartment for saleLilburne Avenue, Norwich
Sold STC £119,950
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Enclosed rear garden
- Private entrance door
- Good sized accommodation
- Viewing essential
A very well presented two bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment positioned on a a popular road which lies to the north of Norwich just off Catton Grove Road.
The property's unique and superb selling point is its sizeable, well presented, lawned rear garden with freshly laid patio. The property has its own private entrance door and benefits from double glazing, good sized kitchen, lounge / dining room and conservatory. An early viewing is essential.
With entrance door and two built in storage cupboards.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 8" x 11' ( 4.47m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 11" Max ( 2.72m x 2.72m Max )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units, inset stainless steel sink unit, built-in gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, built-in electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and hot water and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and door leading through to:
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect and door leading into rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
There is on road parking to the front whilst the to the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with attractive freshly laid patio and enclosed by fencing.
Being found to the North of Norwich this property is convenient for local shops and schools with churches and Public Houses also being close to hand. Norwich itself with its comprehensive amenities is approximately one and a half miles to the South.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59492819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.