3 bedroom detached house for saleOgle Street, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
- Close to Town Centre
This spacious detached property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN has THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and OFF ROAD PARKING - VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE DETACHED ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer For Sale this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The spacious property offers two reception rooms and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor there are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. There is a driveway providing OFF ROAD PARKING and enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE DETACHED ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 7" max ( 4.11m x 3.23m max )
With double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, TV point, stairs leading off to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath, spotlights and doors leading through to dining room and kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 6' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of light oak effect wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces over, double glazed window to the rear and rear entrance door leading to the rear garden, space for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer, stainless steel single sink unit and drainer and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.67m )
With double glazed duel aspect windows to the front and rear elevations, central heating radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler, wall light and rear access door leading to the rear garden, built in storage cupboard containing central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window, access to the loft space, central heating radiator and access doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.33m )
This master bedroom has double glazed window to the front elevation, recessed spotlights and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 11" max into recess ( 3.33m x 3.33m max into recess )
A second double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 6' 6" ( 4.32m x 1.98m )
This third double bedroom has double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation, part tiling to walls and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the front entrance door.
To the rear there is a pleasant garden area which is mainly laid to lawn with decorative slate border and shrub borders, all nicely enclosed with wall and fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59492882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.