1 bedroom apartment for saleSompting Road, Lancing
Sold STC £160,000
- Purpose built flat
- One Bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Views towards South Downs
Rarely available upper floor purpose built flat with stunning views. The property is very well presented and comprises one bedroom, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Benefiting also from private off road parking and communal gardens.
Rarely available upper floor purpose built flat with stunning views. The property is very well presented and comprises one bedroom, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Benefiting also from private off road parking and communal gardens
Solid timber door to front into hallway. Cupboard housing hot water tank and plumbing for washing machine with space for coats. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with views towards the South Downs. Laminate flooring and radiator to side. Coved ceiling. Programmable electric radiators.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with views towards South Downs and electric radiator below.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 7" ( 3.71m x 1.70m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for electric oven and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Coved ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
Bathroom 10' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.65m )
Matching white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with Triton shower over with glass shower screen. Wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Frosted double glazed window to the side.
Off road parking to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59504426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG102878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.