2 bedroom flat for saleMill House, Textile Street, Dewsbury
Sold STC £65,000
- ***Reduced From £70,000 To £65,000***
- Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
- En-Suite To Master Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- French Doors To Juliet Balcony
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom third floor apartment comprising of: entrance hall, open plan lounge / kitchen area, master bedroom with en-suite, one further bedroom and bathroom. Allocated parking space.
Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
Door to rear, electric radiator and intercom phone. Door to two storage areas one of which housing boiler.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
Double glazed window to front, electric wall heater and double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Integrated washer dryer and wall mounted electric heater.
Master Bedroom 10' Max Including Wardrobes x 13' 7" Max Including Wardrobes ( 3.05m Max Including Wardrobes x 4.14m Max Including Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and shower cubicle with shower. Chrome towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" x 9' 8" Min Excluding Door Recess ( 2.46m x 2.95m Min Excluding Door Recess )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and shaver point. Extractor fan and chrome towel rail.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59504447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.