3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFakenham Road, Drayton, Norwich
- Close to numerous amenities
- Garage & off road parking
- uPVc double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
Excellently positioned within the north City village of Drayton, this property is located within close proximity to a range of amenities and offers light and spacious accommodation throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom, uPVc double glazing, garage and driveway parking.
With uPVC double glazed entrance door, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and coat cupboard.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, textured ceiling, vinyl flooring and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect
Kitchen / Diner 9' x 20' 4" ( 2.74m x 6.20m )
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for range cooker, overhead stainless steel extractor hood with light, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, textured ceiling and coving and tiled flooring with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC double glazed door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 16' 1" x 8' ( 4.90m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof and laminate flooring, wall mounted electric heater.
First Floor Landing
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, airing cupboard and obscure uPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
uPVc double glazed window to the rear, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 2" plus wardrobe ( 2.59m x 1.88m plus wardrobe )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, caret, radiator and textured ceiling.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking with decorative borders and access to the garage. Low maintenance enclosed courtyard with decorative flower beds and borders with lean-to potting shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59506337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.