2 bedroom apartment for saleKing Street, Thorne, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000***
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Character Apartment
- Located within a sympathetically restored building now forming four private dwellings
- Full of character & charm to include exposed brick walls, beams and curved walls
- Open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and entrance landing
- Allocated Parking to rear. Gated site with electric gates & intercom entry.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this two bedroom Character apartment situated within a sympathetically restored Georgian town house and having many features to include exposed beams, feature brick work & curved walls This property truly deserves a viewing to appreciate the accommodation.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
An entrance doorway to the side of the property gives access to a communal hallway with tiled floor and side facing window and giving access to apartment 1,2 & 3 via private entrance doors.
With access from the communal inner lobby a private entrance door opens to gives access to a staircase with storage space below and a central heating radiator, The staircase rises with a rear feature timber framed window to one of the turns, to an open landing.
With a spindled balustrade and features to include curved walls and original exposed wood work. There is a wall mounted intercom system, two velux windows to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Open Plan Loune & Kitchen
This open plan lounge has many features to include, exposed brick walls, beams and curved walls all offering an abundance of charm. Located to the attic of the building the apartments walls and ceilings are that of an apex structure which offer more character to this apartment with timber beams and skylights windows allowing natural light within. A low level central heating radiator is located to one wall while the room opens to the kitchen area
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of white gloss base & draw units with contrasting work surfaces above with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is an integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above, while to the cupboards is an integrated washing machine. A further built in cupboard houses the boiler while there is complimentary wood effect cushioning laid to the floor. A feature low level side facing window opens with a security rail behind.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 5" Max measurements ( 4.39m x 2.87m Max measurements )
This master bedroom again has a wealth of charm with exposed brick work and beams and a side facing window again at low level with a security rail behind.
Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 9" max measurements ( 4.47m x 2.67m max measurements )
With a front facing Velux window to the front elevation and a feature side window with a timber frame and deep silll and again having exposed beams and brickwork.
The room does have restricted head heights at points and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower screen and shower over, a pedestal hand wash basin and low flush w.c. While there is splash back tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and wood effect cushion flooring.
Outside & Exterior
The property stands within a private gated plot, with electric gates to the front and intercom and fob entry. The electric gates open to the side driveway which gives access to the rear parking area where we have been advised that there is one allocated parking space to the property.
Please Note: The apartment is situated within the Attic of this property and therefore there are restricted heights to some area.
We have been advised that the property will be sold as a Commonhold and will form 1/4 share of a management company. Further details waited from the solicitors.
The Intercom and Electric Gates systems have not been checked
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
The lease will be for a term of 125 years from 25/12/2016 at an initial ground rent of £100 per annum. This is largely irrelevant as the flats are to be sold commonhold.
A charge composing two elements;
1.) Building Insurance
2.) Access and parking spaces has yet to be determined.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59506346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.