2 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Terrace, Milford, Belper
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Character Cottage
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- Fitted Kitchen
- TWO BEDROOMS
- RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THE PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
*PROPERTY NOW UNDER OFFER* - SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this delightful character cottage with SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS and a shower room. RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES a viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market this WELL PRESENTED pretty character cottage which is situated in the HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION of Milford. RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES and being offered to the market WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN the property in brief comprises of: A SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS and a shower room. Externally there is a gravelled front courtyard with gated access, it is enclosed with walled boundaries and has an outbuilding which houses the boiler to the property, has power and plumbing for a washing machine. A viewing of this delightful property with accommodation is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the character and accommodation on offer.
Directions: Head south on Bridge Street/A6 and continue to follow the A6 straight over the roundabout heading out of Belper towards Milford Turn left onto Shaw Lane and continue up the hill joining east terrace. Property is situated on the right hand side and is marked by our "For Sale" board
Irregular shaped room. Having front elevation wooden door, single glazed wooden window, feature open fireplace with a multi-fuel cast iron fire, door to pantry, beams to the ceiling, stairs down to the kitchen and stairs up to the first floor.
Irregular shaped room. Fitted with a range of base units with roll top work surfaces over, sink and drainer, integral oven, integral electric hob with extractor hood over, plinth heater, tiled splashbacks, stone flooring, recess spotlights to the ceiling, exposed stone brick wall, beams to the ceiling and front elevation single glazed window.
Having front elevation single glazed window, airing cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Having front elevation single glazed window, radiator and feature cast iron fireplace.
Irregular shaped room. Having front elevation single glazed window, built-in cupboard, fitted carpet and radiator.
Irregular shaped room. Fitted with wash hand basin, WC and shower cubcile. Front elevation single glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring and splashback and beams to the ceiling.
Externally there is a gravelled front courtyard with gated access, it is enclosed with walled boundaries and has an outbuilding which houses the boiler to the property, has power and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.