2 bedroom terraced house for saleLee Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £147,995
- Beautifully appointed mid row house.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen with oven and hob.
- Two bedrooms.
- Refitted Victorian style bathroom.
Very well appointed and decorated traditional mid row house, gas central heating, double glazing. Well planned accommodation with vestibule, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with oven and hob. Two bedrooms, refitted Victorian style bathroom. Patio garden. Viewing essential.
A beautifully appointed and very well decorated traditional mid row house, ideally located for all amenities and with gas central heating, double glazing and many other improvements. The well planned accommodation comprises vestibule entrance, front lounge and separate dining room. Modern fitted kitchen with oven and hob. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with Victorian style suite. Patio garden to rear.
With feature Upvc entrance door and upper double glazed window, oak laminate floor covering, ceiling light. Part glazed inner door to;
Front Lounge 12' 1" Into recess x 12' ( 3.68m Into recess x 3.66m )
With double glazed window, Victorian style radiator, store cupboards. Feature cast iron fireplace with floral tiled inset and living flame coal effect gas fire on tiled plinth.
Rear Dining Room 11' x 9' 6" Maximum ( 3.35m x 2.90m Maximum )
With Victorian style radiator, oak laminate flooring, double glazed doors leading to rear garden. Opening to;
Refitted Kitchen 11' x 5' 5" ( 3.35m x 1.65m )
Having units with cream coloured doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboard and washing machine plumbing. Double and single base units and base drawer unit. Integral Lamona oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Two double glazed windows and Worcester gas central heating boiler. Ceiling spot lights.
Approached from the lounge by a turned staircase leading to;
Front Bedroom One 12' 6" Excluding wardrobe recess x 11' 5" ( 3.81m Excluding wardrobe recess x 3.48m )
With double glazed window, single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 5" Excluding Door recess ( 3.58m x 2.26m Excluding Door recess )
With single radiator and double glazed window.
Having 'Victorian' style suite in white and comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Double glazed frosted window, tall linen cupboard and single radiator. Vinyl floor covering.
There is a patio garden to the rear with a gravel area, boundary walls, paved area. Brick store with power. Water tap. Timber gate to rear path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59508458.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.