1 bedroom apartment for salePortman Road, Ipswich
- One Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Close to the Town Centre
- Mezzanine Level
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Allocated Parking
This stunning one bedroom first floor apartment with mezzanine floor is located in the much sought after Churchmans House development. Within walking distance of both Ipswich town centre and mainline train station, built to high specification, this apartment has an industrial feel.
One bedroom apartment with a mezzanine floor which currently holds a second bedroom, study area, open plan living and panoramic windows opening to the front.
into communal area with concierge desk and lift and oak stairs leading to the first floor.
Wooden flooring and doors opening to an open plan lounge/diner.
Lounge 11' 7" x 14' 10" max ( 3.53m x 4.52m max )
Panoramic windows through to the front, stairs leading to the mezzanine floor and study area.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Window through to the front, wooden oak kitchen with matching eye and base level units with rolltop work surfaces. Wooden flooring, range style cooker with hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Window to the front and radiator.
Partly constructed with obscure glass brick wall, bath with overhead shower, WC and hand wash basin.
One allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.