3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Northwich
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £100,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Walking distance to Town Centre!
- Private rear garden
- Well-presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £100,000 A fantastic spacious three bedroom home just a stones throw from Northwich's bustling town centre and the new Barons Quay shopping centre. With the grand opening just around the corner, this property is sure to attract a multitude of buyers!
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 to £100,000 A fantastic spacious three bedroom home just a stones throw from Northwich's bustling town centre and the new Barons Quay shopping centre. With the grand opening just around the corner, this property is sure to attract a multitude of buyers! In brief, the property comprises; entrance hall, through lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, three double bedrooms and rear garden
PVC door to entrance. Single panelled radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge Area 12' 5" x 10' 3" into recesses ( 3.78m x 3.12m into recesses )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Double panelled radiator.
Dining Area 13' 7" x 10' 6" into recesses ( 4.14m x 3.20m into recesses )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double panelled radiator. Exposed brick fireplace with stone hearth. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Double glazed uPVC door to rear. Range of wall, drawer and base units. Integrated electric oven with induction hob over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
Frosted double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin. Single panelled radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' into recesses x 12' 5" ( 4.27m into recesses x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Single panelled radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 4" into recesses ( 4.14m x 2.54m into recesses )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" max x 7' 7" max ( 4.04m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator. Airing cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed with brick walls. Paved path and decked area. Gated access to rear. Not overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59510102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.