2 bedroom flat for saleSt Aubyns, Hove
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WHOLE OF THE SECOND FLOOR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IN NEED OF WORK
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
A fantastic two double bedroom second floor flat in a highly desirable area just off Hove seafront. This property is in need of updating but will make a beautiful home. Spacious rooms, seperate kitchen and period fireplaces. Approx 800 sq ft..
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this two bedroom flat in central Hove.
This second floor flat has lots of potential to become a stunning seaside residence; it has two bedrooms overlooking the front of the house with a view down to the sea. The living room is to the rear of the flat and situated next to the kitchen; some properties in the road have taken advantage of this and opened up the living room to the kitchen, which has created a very large open plan space ideal for entertaining.
With a little bit of imagination and TLC this could be a superb property, a flat that your friends will envy and in a location where so many people want to live.
The location is of course very popular; if you head south, within a few hundred yards you will be ankle deep in sea water. At the other end of the road is vibrant Church Road where you will find all the fantastic restaurants, bars and gastro pubs, along with multiple boutique shops and the large supermarket chain Tesco.
Hove station with its direct links into London Victoria is ideal for the commuter, and this flat happens to be within 0.7 miles of this train station.
With no onward chain, Share of Freehold and the potential to put your own stamp on this property, this flat has got to be at the top of anyone's list who is viewing.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 3" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.65m max x 4.11m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' 10" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.30m max x 2.31m max )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 17' 6" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.33m max x 4.11m max )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 16' 9" max x 7' 6" max ( 5.11m max x 2.29m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59511785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.