2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlack Horse Hill, West Kirby, Wirral
- Delightful Victorian Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Sun Lounge
- Beautifully kept Gardens
- Gas Central heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A truly delightful semi detached cottage built in 1881. Gas central heating, double glazing. Good sized accommodation ; Hall, two reception rooms, sun lounge. Attractively fitted kitchen, oven and hob. Two double bedrooms, tiled shower room. Large stocked gardens. Garage. Viewing essential.
A truly delightful and particularly attractive semi detached cottage, having beautifully kept gardens, and with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises; Hall, front lounge with feature fireplace. Dining room, attractively fitted and well appointed kitchen with oven and hob. Double glazed sun lounge. There are two double bedrooms with fitted furniture. Tiled shower room. Very good sized front and rear gardens, garage. Viewing essential.
Oak strip flooring, single radiator.
Front Lounge 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
With double glazed front window, double radiator, oak strip flooring. Feature marble effect fireplace with marble inset and hearth and multi fuel burner. Cloaks cupboard under stairs with double glazed window, wall light and meter cupboard. Chimney breast recesses with display shelving and base cupboards. Twin part glazed doors to;
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Oak strip flooring, double glazed window, double radiator, door to Sun Lounge.
Attractively Fitted Kitchen 17' 10" x 6' 7" narrowing to 5' 1" ( 5.44m x 2.01m narrowing to 1.55m )
Having units with cream coloured doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer inset sink unit with under cupboards and dish washer plumbing. Further range of double and single base units and base drawer unit. Integral oven and Neff gas hob. Two double and one single wall cupboards. Tall larder cupboard. Part tiled walls in white, single radiator. Vaillant gas central heating boiler, double glazed windows to side and rear, washing machine plumbing. Additional work surfaces.
Sun Lounge 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
With double glazed windows, double glazed door to garden. Ceiling spot lights, cream coloured tiled floor.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 8" To wardrobes x 12' 9" ( 4.47m To wardrobes x 3.89m )
Double glazed window, single radiator, fitted two double and two single wardrobes with upper linen cupboards.
Rear Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window overlooking delightful rear garden, single radiator, two single wardrobes with bed side units. Single radiator.
having white Victorian style suite and comprising; pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower. Two double glazed frosted windows, single radiator, marble effect tiled floor. Two tone marble effect wall tiling with decorative dado tiling. Tall shelved airing cupboard, range of accessories.
There are the most delightful, very well kept and stocked gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with green slate chipping's, mature shrubs and flowers, pine tree. Sandstone boundary walling and timber fencing. Double wrought iron gates give access to driveway and garage. Brick path.
The rear garden is a delight, being larger than average, very well kept and stocked and having a patio, sandstone boundary walling and timber fencing. There are well laid out flower and shrub beds and borders, two garden sheds, feature pond with ornamental fountain. Paved paths. The rear garden is on two levels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59511794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.