3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLittle Wakering Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive Detatched Bungalow
- Secluded Position
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Large Kitchen with AGA
- Split Level Lounge/Dining Room
- Mature Landscaped Garden
- Detached Double Garage & Extensive Parking
- Click below to see the brochure
Open House 28th May 2016 at 11am. Call 01702 568060 to book an appointment. Private from view, and set back from the road, with a stunning garden overlooking a primary school playing field, this single storey three/four bedroomed, two bathroomed detached property was designed to make the most of its setting. Light-filled and spacious, there is scope for you to make your mark and with Southend Airport, Shoeburyness & Thorpe Bay Stations a short drive away, and offering a typical journey time of just over the hour, an easy ride into Fenchurch St station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59513609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.