2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePortland Place, Sutton, Retford
Sold STC £160,000
- WAS £164,000 NOW £160,00
- **NO UPWARD CHAIN**
- Highly regarded village location
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Generous Conservatory
- Lovely gardens to the front and rear
**NO UPWARD CHAIN** Positioned in the highly desirable village of Sutton-Cum- Lound is this two bedroom detached bungalow. With well presented accommodation throughout including modern fitted kitchen, generous conservatory and well maintained gardens and a garage.
** NO CHAIN** Positioned in the highly desirable village of Sutton-Cum- Lound is this two bedroom detached bungalow. With well presented accommodation throughout including modern fitted kitchen and shower room and generous conservatory and well maintained gardens to the front and rear and a garage.
Whilst offering a small village location the property is positioned just 3 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford which offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Double glazed door, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and loft access.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.30m )
Feature fire surround with a living flame gas fire, double glazed bow window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and double doors to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.77m max x 2.67m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of beech finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and integrated gas hob. Space for a washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window and complementary flooring.
Conservatory 19' 7" x 6' 9" ( 5.97m x 2.06m )
Three double glazed windows and doors, air conditioning unit, exposed beams, space for a fridge and freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' to wardrobe front ( 3.30m x 3.05m to wardrobe front )
Coving to the ceiling, feature wall in duck egg blue, fitted wardrobes to one wall and a cupboard storing to combi boiler
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window, neutral décor, central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin. Complementary flooring, fully tiled walls and a central heating radiator
To the front of the property is a garden of golden gravel and plum slate with plants and shrubs and a wall to the front and side. To the rear is a garden with a paved patio area and shaped lawn edged by a variety of plants and shrubs including evergreens and hebes.
Single garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59513900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.