4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTerrace Walk, Norwich
- Urban semi detached house
- Superb 41ft kitchen / dining / family space
- Lovely 26ft lounge with wood burner
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- Viewing essential
WAREHOUSE INSPIRED, ULTRA URBAN, COOL PAD!
An extremely spacious family home, possibly even buy to let, only you can decide upon this truly unique very urban City Home.
Unique boasts to include 26 ft lounge with stunning cast iron wood burner, 41ft open plan kitchen / dining / play room / family room as well as private front and rear gardens. There is permit parking, double glazing, gas fired central heating as well as four good sized first floor bedrooms. The property has seen refurbished, re-roofed and remodelled downstairs with a brand new fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. An early viewing is high recommenced.
Lounge 26' 3" x 15' ( 8.00m x 4.57m )
Stunning main reception room with exposed strip wood floor and inset cast iron wood burner.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 41' 7" x 9' 6" ( 12.67m x 2.90m )
The kitchen area comprises quality range of bespoke kitchen units with freestanding stainless steel range cooker, wood block worksurfaces and inset ceramic sink units with door to garden and window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
Window to the rear aspect and door to en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.26m )
Window to the rear aspect and strip wood floor.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Window to the front aspect and strip wood floor.
The property has an attractive lawned garden with mature trees to the rear aspect and enclosed by fencing. The front garden is mainly decked and enclosed by wall and fence with gated street access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59516636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.