3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Road, Pockthorpe, King's Lynn
Sold STC £265,000
- Countryside Views
- Extended Character Cottage
- Rural Location
- Lounge With Open Fire, Large Kitchen / Day Room
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain, Viewing Essential!
Looking for a RURAL LOCATION? This extended semi detached character cottage is situated in Pockthorpe, a hamlet not far from the ever popular village of East Rudham. The property boasts COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS on all sides and benefits from two reception rooms, three bedrooms and private garden!
A rare opportunity to purchase an extended semi detached character cottage in the popular village of Pockthorpe. This property boasts original features, three double bedrooms, large kitchen / breakfast room, lounge with open fire, beautiful enclosed garden and field views. The property is situated on the outskirts of the popular North Norfolk village East Rudham and is offered with No Onward Chain - viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 8" maximum to recess x 11' 5" ( 3.86m maximum to recess x 3.48m )
Door to front, ceiling beams, inglenook fireplace with tiled hearth, wall lights, fitted shelving, radiator, television point, telephone point and double glazed window to front.
Ceiling beams, radiator and stairs to first floor with understeers cupboard.
Kitchen-Day Room 20' 10" x 10' 10" ( 6.35m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with works over. Inset one and half bowl ceramic sink and drainer with tiled flashbacks. Space for free standing cooker with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer. Exposed ceiling beams, spots lights, under counter lights, radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear and side with double glazed door to rear.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 3" maximum ( 3.73m x 3.73m maximum )
Wall lights, radiator and double glazed window to side.
YWCA, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled flashbacks. Spot lights, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor, ceiling beams and double glazed vellum window to rear. Step up to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 3" to wardrobes ( 3.71m x 3.12m to wardrobes )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side with field views. Loft access, built-in wardrobes, reading lights, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" maximum x 8' 7" ( 3.68m maximum x 2.62m )
Double aspect room with windows to front and side with field views. Wall lights, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" maximum x 8' 6" narrowing to 7' 9" minimum ( 3.73m maximum x 2.59m narrowing to 2.36m minimum )
Sloped ceiling, airing cupboard, fitted shelving, radiator and velux window to rear.
The property is approached via pedestrian gate with a pathway to the front access door. The garden wraps the side of the property; it is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flowering borders. There are double gates to the side, which leads to off road parking, wooden shed and a decking seating area with veranda over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59516639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.