4 bedroom detached house for saleChedworth Place, Tattingstone, Ipswich
Sold STC £400,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Sought After Location
- Situated on a Large Plot
- Jack & Jill Bathroom & Ensuite
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home within approximately seven acres of private land and accessed via gated frontage. This property is set amongst other similar homes aswell as the beautiful converted 18th century hospital.
Beautiful four bedroom detached townhouse in the village of Tattingstone, close to Manningtree Railway Station. Family lounge/dining area with wooden flooring, double glazed sash windows to the front of the property, french doors leading into the garden. The kitchen has integrated goods including dishwasher and oven and has access to the garden. Three double size bedrooms are located on the first floor aswell as an en suite shower room with walk in shower, WC and hand wash basin. The second floor provides the master suite to the property with en suite bathroom and plenty of storage. There are front and rear gardens and two allocated parking spaces.
Stairs leading to first floor and storage for coats and shoes.
Lounge 20' x 17' 8" max ( 6.10m x 5.38m max )
Double glazed sash windows to the front, double doors opening to rear garden and ample room for a three piece suite and dining table.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Matching eye and base level units with rolltop work surfaces, built in washing machine/tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, double oven and dishwasher with a five ring gas hob, door to rear garden, sink and drainer unit, radiator, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring.
Stairs leading to second floor, doors opening through to:
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 13' 7" ( 3.25m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front, selection of built in wardrobes, radiator and door opening to:
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Obscure window to the front, partly tiled, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Door to landing & second bedroom.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed sash window to the rear overlooking the garden and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double glazed sash window ot the rear, radiator and feature glass brick flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Storage in eaves.
Bedroom One 13' x 13' 8" ( 3.96m x 4.17m )
Selection of windows to the front, side and rear, radiator and door to ensuite.
Partly tiled with enclosed bath, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and radiator.
Situated within approximately seven acres of private land, fully maintained central gardens, communal BBQ areas run by residents association costing approximately £800.00 per year.
Wrought iron fencing and gating, lawned area with path leading to the front door.
Partly enclosed by brick wall, patio area with ample room for large table and chairs and alfresco dining, mainly laid to lawn, with established shrubbery and flowerbeds and shed to the side with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.