3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Street, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- Detached bungalow on a generous plot
- Potential for refurbishment or demolition
- Planning permission now granted for 2 bungalows
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to either refurbish and extend the existing bungalow on this generous plot or a possibility to demolish and build two bungalows in its place subject to planning permission.
This is a RARE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to purchase a detached bungalow positioned in this popular village on a generous plot. The bungalow is in need of a full refurbishment programme or indeed the present owners have applied for planning permission to demolish the existing bungalow and to then build two bungalows in its place. If this is not of interest the existing bungalow could of course be refurbished and extended if required. The property is well positioned within the village and has a good access with ample parking to the side and a detached garage. The existing bungalow provides a kitchen/breakfast room, living room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The gardens although have not been measured are approximately half an acre. The garden at present is an orchard with a variety of apple and pear trees.
The Present Bungalow Comprises
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 14' ( 5.03m x 4.27m )
With a range of wall and base level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, open fireplace with tiled hearth, built in pantry, triple aspect.
Living Room 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
With dual aspect, open tiled fireplace, radiator.
Inner Lobby/ Hallway
Provides access into the partly boarded loft space and there is a full length storage cupboard which houses the meters.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
With a triple built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
With a dual aspect, radiator.
Providing a wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under for storage, panelled bath, radiator, built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder.
With low level wc.
As previously mentioned the property enjoys a pleasant fully enclosed plot with a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides ample parking for several vehicles and access into the detached single garage provides power and light. There is also two brick built store sheds and the remainder of the garden is approximately half an acre, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of apple and pear trees and a copper beech tree.
On leaving Mildenhall at the mini roundabout, take the first exit onto North Terrace and at the first main roundabout take the second exit towards Lakenheath. Take the turning on the left towards Holywell Row. Continue along The Street and Southacre can then be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59516975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH102970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.