2 bedroom park home for sale5a Takeley Park, Hatfield Broadoaks Road,Takeley, Bishops Stortford, CM22 6TD
- High gloss kitchen with granite worktop
- 3 + 2 lounge suite and coffee table
- Condensing combi gas boiler
- Dormer gable over side door
- Wood effect or grey uPVC doors and windows with low eglass
• Plots: 168
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Maintenance Team
One of our flagship parks, Takeley Park is an extremely popular choice for those looking for a location with good access to London, Essex and Hertfordshire. The park is an attractive mix of established landscaping alongside new development.
The Clarendon is a tastefully, designed home which offers style, class, and spaciousness throughout. The lounge area is filled with natural light through its windows and patio doors. This living area has vaulted ceilings with LED down-lights, stoned fireplace and is finished with soft furnishings that brings warmth and comfort to the room. This room offers an enclosed space, or allows for the room to open up into the dining room which then extends into a separate stylish kitchen.
The dining room is wrapped in glass at the gable-ends, again allowing it to be flooded with natural light. The kitchen is designed with parallel high and low level high-gloss units which come in various colours.
THE CLARENDON is sure to give YOU THE WOW factor!!
• Constructed to BS 3632
• Condensing combi gas boiler
• 5 Ring gas hob, built in double electric oven & microwave
• High gloss kitchen with granite worktop
• Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/ dryer
• Chrome handles, switches and low energy spots
• 3 + 2 lounge suite and coffee table
• Stone built fireplace
• Dining table & 6 Chairs
• Mirrored slide robes and bedside lockers
• Interior Oak shaker doors
• Granite top vanity to family bathroom
• Half height tiling to bathroom & en-suite, with full height to shower in en-suite and over bath
• Colour co-ordinated curtains, blinds, bedding and cushions
• Carpet/ laminate flooring throughout
• Chrome Towel rail to bathroom & en-suite
• Flush internal joints
• Resitex Plaster finish
• Wood effect or grey uPVC doors and windows with low eglass
• Wood effect or grey uPVC fascia & soffits
• Dormer gable over side door
• 700mm overhang to front gable & integrated spots
• Peak windows & doors to front gable
• Slot windows to lounge, dining
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TA005A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.