4 bedroom detached house for saleMelling Close, Earley, Reading
Offers in Excess of
- Extended Bryant Built Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen, Four Bedrooms
- Garden with New Outside Office Building
- Garage with Driveway
This well presented Bryant built home has been extended to offer spacious family accommodation and benefits from cloakroom, two reception rooms, re-fitted kitchen and four bedrooms.To the rear of the property there is a lovely rear garden with a new outside building which would be an ideal office.
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac position on the fringes of the Lower Earley Development is this extended Bryant built home. The property is ideally located for access to local shops, amenities and bus routes into Reading. Road links to the A329M, M4 & A33 are also conveniently located nearby.
The property offers good size family accommodation with cloakroom, lounge, dining room and a re-fitted kitchen.There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a lovely rear garden with a new outbuilding which has light and power and would make an ideal office\studio. There is a garage with a driveway which provides off road parking for 6 cars.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.86m )
Dining Room 16' x 10' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.20m )
Re-Fitted Kitchen 19' 2" x 8' ( 5.84m x 2.44m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59518814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.