4 bedroom detached house for saleAmbleside Road, Middlesbrough
- Five Bedroom Detached Property in Normanby
- Immaculate Interior throughout
- Converted Garage
- One Reception Room
A very spacious five bedroom detached property in a popular location. The property has immaculate interior and benefits from a converted garage into a downstairs bedroom, four bedrooms, conservatory, one reception room and a large driveway to fit two cars.
***NO ONWARD CHAIN*** A very spacious FIVE bedroom DETACHED property in a popular Normanby Location. The property has immaculate interior and benefits from a converted garage into a downstairs bedroom, four bedrooms, conservatory, one reception room and a large driveway to fit two cars.
double glazed window and door to front elevation with flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 17' 5" ( 3.89m x 5.31m )
double glazed window to front elevation with radiator, telephone and television points and cast iron fire with marble surround.
Kitchen 9' 7" MAX x 17' 5" ( 2.92m MAX x 5.31m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes gas oven and hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer and radiator. In addition, there is a double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 2" x 8' 10" MAX ( 2.18m x 2.69m MAX )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear elevation and lights.
Stairs leading from lounge to first floor with access to boarded loft and boiler.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 14' 9" MAX ( 3.20m x 4.50m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator, dressing area and loft access.
Fully tiled Ensuite comprising: double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC and chrome towel rail.
Ground Floor Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 16' ( 3.18m x 4.88m )
Includes double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' 5" MAX into door recess ( 2.95m x 3.48m MAX into door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" MAX x 11' 5" MAX into door recess ( 3.48m MAX x 3.48m MAX into door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator
Bedroom Five 7' 1" MAX x 7' 9" MAX ( 2.16m MAX x 2.36m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator.
Partly tiled Bathroom comprising: includes double glazed window to rear elevation, chrome towel rail, bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
There is a driveway to fit three cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59518847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.