4 bedroom duplex for sale53 Waterfront Park, Edinburgh EH5 1BA
- Bright and well-presented, four bedroom, main door duplex apartment, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, four double bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom and WC.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- Additionally, there is a private garden to the front, patio area to the rear and the development also provides landscaped grounds, and designated underground parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, four bedroom, main door duplex apartment, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in north of Edinburgh city centre.
The spacious entrance hallway comprises two walk-in storage cupboards, a WC, stairs to the upper floor and gives access to the living room. To the rear of the property, the bright and spacious open plan living room and kitchen features TV and phone points, integrated electric oven, gas hob and canopy, and gives access to the rear patio area. Set off the upper hallway with walk-in storage cupboard, bedroom one is a very spacious double room with built-in wardrobes, TV and phone points, and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is another good sized double room with built-in wardrobes and access to a juliet balcony. Front-facing bedrooms two and three are two further double rooms with access to juliet balconies through patio doors. Finally, the modern family bathroom comprises a white suite with concealed cistern WC, mixer shower and a fully tiled splash back.
Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4549419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.