2 bedroom flat for saleCoventry Road, Sheldon
- Over 55's Retirement Flat
- Two Bedroom
- Elecrtic Heaters ( Where Specified)
- Communal Areas
A retirement flat for over 55s. 2325 Coventry Road is, in my opinion, a fantastic retirement property in an ideal location. The property stands within private well cared for, attractive communal grounds. Benefiting from no forward chain and convenience of location, viewing is highly recommended.
A retirement flat for over 55s. 2325 Coventry Road is, in my opinion, a fantastic retirement property in an ideal location within easy reach of the local Sheldon shopping centre, with main bus routes providing easy access to the town of Solihull and the City of Birmingham. The property stands within private well cared for, attractive communal grounds. Benefiting from having no forward chain, and convenience of location, viewings are strongly advised to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Two storage cupboards, ceiling light point and wall mounted electric storage heater.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.01m max x 3.73m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, TV aerial, ceiling light point, wall mounted intercom and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.97m max x 2.21m max )
A range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for cooker, wall mounted electric heater, tiled to splashback areas, ceiling light point and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 3.00m max )
Irregular shaped room, intercom system, electric storage heater, ceiling light point and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric storage heater and ceiling light point.
Panelled bath, electric shower, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater and tiled to splashback areas.
Secure intercom system for visitor access and communal entrance hallway.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59530109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.