2 bedroom block of apartments for saleConiston House, Coniston Road, Abbeydale, Sheffield, S8 0UT
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- 5 Stunning 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Sought after location
- Fully occupied with an annual rental income of £32,400
- Parking to the rear
- Modern furniture packs included
A fantastic investment opportunity to purchase this stunning and exclusive block of 5 flats which are situated on this quiet back water within this popular area which is close to excellent local amenities. The development is a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with an impressive top floor penthouse apartment. Parking is available to the rear of the building. All of the apartments are presented to a high standard and come with modern furniture packs. The existing owner has ensured that the apartments have remained in excellent condition and are currently all occupied to professional working tenants on assured shorthold tenancy agreements giving an annual rental income of £32,400. A fantastic hassle free investment with an immediate return. Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Staves Estate Agents, Sheffield Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.