2 bedroom terraced house for saleClyffe View, Crossways, Dorchester
- Mid Terraced
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Chain Free
STUNNING 2 BEDROOM TERRACED HOME! Situated within the sought after Crossways location this home offers TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one allocated parking space, BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING rear garden, GREAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & no onward chain!
In brief this mid terraced property has two double bedrooms, lounge, and kitchen/diner. The property also benefits year old UPVC double glazing, a gas boiler for central heating, large amount of storage with two cupboards located in bedroom one and kitchen, front and rear gardens and allocated parking. The property is presented in good condition and Chain Free. Ideal for first time buyers or as an investment. The property is situated close to local amenities including shops, post office, surgery and railway station to London.
This attractive terrace is situated in the heart of the village Crossways and benefits from a south west facing rear garden and a play park at the front of the property. It lies within the West Dorset, 6 miles east of the county town Dorchester.
In the early 1930s the Air Ministry acquired local heath to build an airfield. RAF Woodsford, although it was renamed RAF Warmwell a year later. RAF Warmwell played an important part in World War II, being a major fighter base during the Battle of Britain.
Lounge 13' 1" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.76m Max )
Kitchen 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.99m Max x 2.49m Max )
Bedroom Two 13' x 7' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.24m )
To the front there is a small lawned area, the rest is laid to hard standing, there is a pathway leading to the front door. The garden to rear has wooden fence panels to both sides and to rear, there is also a wooden gate giving access to the rear which is laid to lawn and a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59531651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.