4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Meade, Wilmslow
- An impressive detached family property
- Four bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Most attractive generous rear gardens with south-westerly facing aspect
- Excellent sought after location close to the town centre and local schools
This handsome detached house was constructed in the 1930's and is situated in a popular and sought after location being within walking distance of the town centre and local schools. The property benefits from private delightful generous rear gardens with a sunny south-westerly aspect. The accommodation is well proportioned and boasts many beautiful original features and is ready for immediate occupation. A viewing is an absolute must.
The arrangement of the accommodation is briefly as follows: Enclosed entrance storm porch, entrance reception hallway, downstairs cloaks and WC, formal living room, spacious living/dining room and breakfast kitchen. To the first floor the landing leads to four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, additional separate WC. Outside the driveway provides off-road parking for two vehicles and access to garage facility.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference themeade. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meller Braggins, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.