3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeldreth Road, Shepreth, Royston
Sold STC £359,000
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Sought after and attractive South Cambridgeshire Village
- Gas fired central heating
- Large conservatory extension to rear
- Ample room for further extension subject to normal planning regulations
- Adequate car parking/hard standing to front
- Large mature gardens to rear
Situated in the centre of this attractive and sought after Cambridgeshire Village, an opportunity to purchase an extremely well presented and well maintained three bedroom semi-detached family home standing on a large plot with ample room for further extension subject to normal planning regulations.
Situated close to the centre of this attractive and sought after South Cambridgeshire Village an opportunity to purchase and spacious and well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached family home standing on an extremely large plot with ample room for further extension subject to normal planning regulations. Shepreth is a sought after South Cambridgeshire Village with the benefit of its own public house and main line railway station with fast and regular services to London and Cambridge. It is also within easy access to the city of Cambridge and the market Town of Royston both offering and excellent range of shopping and educational facilities together with main line railway stations with fast and regular service to London and Cambridge.
Part Glazed Front Door
Staircase to first floor/landing. Door to:
Lounge 14' 9" max x 12' max ( 4.50m max x 3.66m max )
Radiator. Wood burning stove with slate hearth. Television point. Telephone point. Double glazed window to front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Door to:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Single drainer sink unit with cupboards under. Excellent range of base and wall cupboards with ample working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Space for integral fridge/freezer. Fitted oven and hob unit with extractor fan over. Radiator. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear lobby. Archway to:
Small double glazed windows to all walls. Double glazed doors to rear. Tiled floor.
Door to outside. Door to:
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps. Low flush w/c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Access to loft space. Radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 9' 6" ( 4.80m max x 2.90m )
Radiator. Television point. Built in cupboard with mirrored sliding door to one wall. Double glazed window to front aspect. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Storage shelving. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Radiator. Television point. Wood flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.34m )
Radiator. Wood flooring. Double glazed window to side aspect.
The property stand on a large mature plot predominantly laid to lawn with many fine mature trees and shrubs. Patio area. Garden shed. Potential vehicular access subject to planning consent. Adequate car parking/hard standing to front.
Early internal viewing of this well maintained and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59533700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.