4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenton Court Road, Gravesend, Kent
Sold STC £310,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- En suite and family bathroom
- Oversized garage to rear and off street parking
- Ideal for town centre and railway station
- Close to shops and amenities
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This home has all the ingredients to create the perfect family home, all that you will need is a little imagination to envision what this house could become once finished.The house has recently had a two storey extension built which has almost doubled the size of the original house. This has created so much more space, with the addition of a large family room downstairs, two extra bedrooms upstairs and bedroom one benefiting from the luxury of an en-suite shower room. Whilst the majority of the work is done, the extension does still remain incomplete and there is still some “finishing off” to be done. It is also yet to be decorated, therefore offering the new buyer the opportunity of a blank canvas to put their own personal stamp upon. There is also a garage at the bottom of the garden which is a real added bonus, so parking worries will be a thing of the past. The property is nicely tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, yet everything you could need is still within easy reach. There are shops on the doorstep, handy for a pint of milk or perhaps the morning paper, schools within walking distance and commuters will be pleased to know that Gravesend town centre is nearby where you will find the railway station offering a high speed service to London in just over twenty minutes.
What the Owner says:
When we first viewed this house, we could see the potential it had to offer.
We had a new heating system installed in 2014 and double glazing installed throughout the house just a few years prior to that. The chimneys were all dug out and swept to allow for a real open fire also.
Amongst the plans of extending the house, we had also intended to build a conservatory which we have bought to fit a designated area within the garden, and this will be left behind for the new owner to take advantage of, at no extra cost.
Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances, we are no longer able to finish the house and, therefore, hope the new owners will enjoy making this house their new home.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'4 x 10'9 (4.68m x 3.28m)
- Family Room: 20'9 x 14'5 (6.33m x 4.40m)
- Dining Area: 15'2 x 8'7 (4.63m x 2.62m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 7'8 (3.81m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 into fitted wardrobes x 11'7 (4.40m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 7'7 (3.41m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 8'9 (2.85m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 5'9 x 5'5 (1.75m x 1.65m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59533703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.