2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnglers Close, March
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 15ft Re-Fitted Kitchen Diner
- 15ft Conservatory
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Off Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*15ft Re-Fitted Kitchen Diner
*Off Road Parking
*South Facing Rear Garden
PVCu entrance door to:
Telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, stairs to first floor landing.
L shaped room 4.42m x 3.96m (14'6" x 13' maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, PVCu door to:
1.73m x 4.62m (5'8" x 15'2"). Brick and PVCu construction with polycarbonate roof, power and lights connected, laminate flooring, double doors to garden.
4.42m x 3.45m (14'6" x 11'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to rear, coving to textured ceiling, loft hatch.
4.42m x 3.00m (14'6" x 9'10" plus recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
2.64m x 3.48m (8'8" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Refitted with a three piece suite comprising P-shaped bath with independent shower over and curved glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, PVCu frosted double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway providing off-road parking. Gated side access to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59533775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.