4 bedroom detached house for salePatten Close, Marks Tey, Colchester
- REDUCED FROM £325,000 (18.5.16 to 25.7.16).
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and bathroom
- Off-road parking and garage
SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the popular MARKS TEY. Boasting FOUR BEDROOMS, three reception rooms, bathroom and en-suite. Externally is off-road parking and garage. Schools nearby and within walking distance to mainline railway station.
Marks Tey is situated to the west of Colchester and is close to picturesque village of Coggeshall. Marks Tey is ideally positioned for commuters as the mainline railway station is a short walk away as well as the A12 and A120 linking Braintree and Stansted Airport. The Village offers a local primary school and short drive to highly rated secondary schools, local shops and supermarkets within 1/2 miles.
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to front, double-glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to cloakroom, doorway to kitchen with wooden and glazed doors to lounge.
Double-glazed obscure window to front (Fixed), low-level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, part-tiled walls and built-in cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 2" x 8' 10" extending to 9' 2" ( 5.84m x 2.69m extending to 2.79m )
Double-glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with mixer tap, built-in oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, part-tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring and door to :-
Study 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
Double-glazed french doors to rear, wall-mounted boiler, laminate flooring, wooden and glazed door into :-
Lounge 26' x 10' 4" extending to 17' 6" ( 7.92m x 3.15m extending to 5.33m )
(T-shaped). Double-glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Loft hatch, double-glazed window to front, built-in airing cupboard, built-in cupboard, built-in double cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' up to wardrobes x 8' 11" + door recess ( 3.66m up to wardrobes x 2.72m + door recess )
Double-glazed window to rear, two built-in wardrobes, radiator and door to :-
Double-glazed window to side, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with independent shower over, fully-tiled walls, radiator and extractor.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" up to wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 3.43m up to wardrobes x 2.62m )
Double-glazed window to rear, built-in sliding wardrobes along one wall with deep storage and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 5" extending to 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.26m extending to 2.54m )
Double-glazed window to side, built-in shelf and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to front, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath, radiator and fully-tiled walls.
Partially enclosed by hedging and shrubs with pedestrian and vehicular access leading to a block paved driveway creating off-road parking then leading to garage and pedestrian side access gate.
Fully-enclosed by panel fencing with a patio area leading to a lawn. There are attractive shrub borders , shed to remain, potting shed and a door to garage.
Garage 20' 1" x 8' 5" ( 6.12m x 2.57m )
Up/over door to front, window to rear, door to rear with power and lighting connected.
Single sink and drainer, built-in worksurface and shelving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59537057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.