3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Lower Hopton, WF14 8PL
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- SHORT DISTANCE FROM HOPTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SHARED DRIVEWAY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE WALK IN SHOWER
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH GOOD RANGE OF CREAM UNITS
NO UPPER CHAIN. This much loved 3 bedroom family home having central heating and double glazing with accommodation comprising; Entrance hallway, lounge/diner with under stairs storage cupboard, fitted kitchen with built in electric oven, gas hob, integrated fridge and space for washing machine. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms (two double and one single), a shower room which has fully tiled walls with double walk in shower, wash hand basin and low flush toilet.
There are gardens to three sides and a shared driveway providing access to the rear of the property. Off road parking could be provided to the front of the property subject to planning approval.
Storage cupboard on the landing
7.47m (24' 6") x 3.68m (12' 1") max
Wooden surround and electric fire in the lounge area. Under stairs storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
2.97m (9' 9") x 2.16m (7' 1")
Cream fitted wall and base units with integrated fridge, electric oven, gas hob, glass display cabinet with lighting and space for washing machine.
3.96m (13' 0") x 2.67m (8' 9")
3.51m (11' 6") x 2.69m (8' 10")
2.18m (7' 2") x 1.83m (6' 0")
1.96m (6' 5") x 1.75m (5' 9")
Fully tiled walls with double walk in shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59538080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIRSP200166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilcock, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.