2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWentworth Drive, Grantham
- GREAT FIRST TIME BUY!
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
Modern, 2 bedroom end-terraced home located on the desirable Sunningdale estate. Close access to local amenities and occupies a corner plot. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and a driveway with a garden surrounding the property.
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £124,950 This superb, modern, 2 bedroom end-terraced home located on the desirable Sunningdale estate is within close access to local amenities and occupies a corner plot. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and family bathroom and a driveway with a garden surrounding the property.
UPVC double glazed front door, one storage heater, tiled floor, double storage cupboard and access into the lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, tiled flooring, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tile splashbacks, freestanding cooker and hob with space for further appliances.
Lounge/diner 14' 7" Plus entrance recess x 12' 4" Max ( 4.45m Plus entrance recess x 3.76m Max )
UPVC double glazed side aspect window and patio doors out to the rear garden, laminate floor, gas fire with mantelpiece surround, TV point and one storage heater with staircase off to first floor landing.
UPVC double glazed side aspect window, loft hatch access and airing cupboard. Provides access to two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" Plus window recess x 11' 1" Max ( 3.73m Plus window recess x 3.38m Max )
UPVC double glazed side and rear aspect window and one storage heater,
Bedroom 2 14' 11" Max x 5' 11" ( 4.55m Max x 1.80m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window and one storage heater.
UPVC double glazed front and side aspect window and a 3 piece white modern suite comprising of bath, shower head above, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled effect laminate floor and partly tiled wall.
Front garden is a laid to lawn area, pathed to front door. The rear garden is on a corner plot, enclosed by a fence boundary and mainly laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds. Patio sitting area, one shed and a bricked outbuilding. Driveway to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59538866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.