5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMontenotte Road, Crouch End, London, N8
- 4 Bedrooms plus study/nursery/small bedroom
- Large kitchen/dining/family room
- Further reception room with bay & fireplace
- 3 Bath / shower rooms (1 en-suite to master bedroom)
- Substantial corner plot with good sized garden
- Semi-detached 1920s family house
- Far-reaching leafy views
- Chain free
A beautifully restored Semi-detached family house on a spacious corner plot with pleasant leafy views, located on the Highgate side of Crouch End.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The light and airy feel of the rooms with windows and pleasant views on three sides of the house"
"Fantastic views from the top bedroom towards Alexandra Palace"
"The beautiful top quality finish of the interior and the colour palette we have chosen to suit the Arts and Crafts feel of the house"
Located approximately equidistant to Crouch End Broadway and Highgate tube station (Northern Line).
There are plenty of green spaces nearby including Highgate/Queens Woods, the cricket club/grounds and Coolhurst Tennis Club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59540699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE110162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.